ELLSWORTH AIR FORCE BASE, S.D. | Implementation of the REAL ID Act will activate at Ellsworth Air Force Abject on Sept. 15, 2016.
As a result, individuals with state-issued identification agenda or driver’s allotment from Missouri, Minnesota, Washington or American Samoa will no best be able to admission the abject unescorted. However, there are two exceptions — Minnesota and Washington association accept an advantage to admission an added driver’s allotment which are adjustable with the new regulations.
This change aligns the Air Force’s accession admission action with requirements of the REAL ID Act, which focuses on convalescent the believability of state-issued identification documents, and helps anticipate a person’s adeptness to balk apprehension by application a counterfeit anatomy of ID.
These adjustments will affect the way abounding of us accompany visitors assimilate the installation. For example, if you are a aggressive ID agenda holder and you appetite to accompany addition on the accession who alone has an ID from Missouri, Minnesota, Washington or American Samoa, your bedfellow will alone be issued an escorted admission canyon — meaning he or she charge be escorted by you at all times while on the abject unless you accept an accustomed alternating anatomy of ID.
The afterward are another forms of ID that license/ID agenda holders from Missouri, Minnesota, Washington or American Samoa can use to accretion abandoned admission to the abject back you sponsor them:
• Permanent Resident Card/Alien Registration Receipt Agenda (Form I-551).
• A adopted allotment with a acting (I-551) brand or acting (I-551) printed characters on a apparatus clear immigrant visa.
• An application allotment certificate that contains a photograph (Form I- 766).
• Identification agenda issued by Federal, State, or bounded government agencies, provided it contains a photograph and biographic advice such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
• U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Cards/Credentials.
• PIV or Federally-Issued PIV-1 Cards (Personal Identification Verification) issued by the Federal Government.
• PIV-I agenda (Personal identification verification-Interoperable Issued by Non-Federal Government entities).
• DHS “Trusted Traveler Cards” (Global entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
• Merchant Mariner agenda issued by DHS/ United States Coast Guard (USCG).
• Border Crossing Agenda (Form DSP-150).
• U.S. Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-550) and U.S. Permanent Resident Agenda (Form I-551).
• U.S. Refugee biking certificate or added biking certificate or affirmation of clearing cachet issued by DHS absolute a photograph.
• A Adopted Government Issued Passport.
If your bedfellow has REAL ID Act adjustable credentials, he or she may be issued an abandoned canyon and will be accustomed to admission and move about the abject after an escort. As always, all cadre visiting Ellsworth AFB will accept a accomplishments check.
Additionally, alpha Oct. 10, 2016, an added 28 states and territories currently operating beneath Dept. of Homeland Security-approved ID/license extensions will expire. If extensions are not renewed for these states, the corresponding state/territory issued accreditation will no best be accurate for admission to Ellsworth AFB. The Dept. of Homeland Security website (dhs.gov/current-status-states-territories) lists those states operating beneath extensions.
Contractors who acquire a accepted Common Admission Agenda (CaC) will not be afflicted by these changes. Additionally, if a architect has a Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) agenda for admission to the base, he or she is not afflicted until the agenda expires. However, already the agenda expires or is up for anniversary renewal, the architect charge accept a REAL ID Act adjustable credential to accept a new card. If he or she does not accept a adjustable credential, that alone will accept to be escorted on the abject to accomplish his or her work. Furthermore, if a architect is on a accepted acting (paper) canyon and does not accept a adjustable credential, the canyon will no best be accustomed as of September 15, and that being will charge to be escorted assimilate the installation.
If you accept any questions, amuse alarm the Visitor Control Center at 605-385-2895.
How Form I 9 Resident Alien Card Can Increase Your Profit! | Form I 9 Resident Alien Card – form i 551 resident alien card
| Pleasant to be able to my personal website, within this period I am going to demonstrate in relation to form i 551 resident alien card